Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Quick Check in

Wow its been a while! We have been super busy lately.  Sadly we lost my grandma on Oct. 25.  She passed away from cancer, in the hospital surrounded by family and friends.  She was a great great grandma!  I personaly am happy that she is at peace with no more pain.  Matt and I prayed for her and the rest of my family at Mt. Carmal on Nov. 6 Cemetary Sunday. The cemetary does a rosary service which was nice.

After things calmed down we thought we would have some peace and then the flu kicked my butt!  Upon recovering from that my best friend had her first baby.  A beautiful little girl named Juliana. She is so perfect! She surely is a blessing from God.  I have recently seen a new OBGYN about my fertility issues.  She thinks I could get pregnant if I lost some weight.  Pray for me!  I have lost 4 lbs so far. 

Time to leave for work!  God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving!  We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment