Monday, October 17, 2011

A sign from God

For those of you who don't know I was diagnosed with Poly-cystic ovarian syndrome.  I do not ovulate.  I have been taking birth contol, under doctors orders for 4 years now.  When I began I didn't realize the Catholic church's view on birth control.  I have spent a lot of time thinking and praying about this choice.  I have read many books and research about this topic. The more I read the sadder I have become.  We are no where near ready for a baby.  I would love children.  I am scared of giving birth!  I am so scared of needles! 

God's plan is God's plan.  I realized this last week at adoration. I was at a Holy Hour for Life.  I looked up at the smoke from the incense and I swear that I had a vision of an angel crying for me.  It broke me into tears.  I felt that I heard God's voice to get off the pill asap. I came home and told Matt all about what I saw.  We talked a bit about how I felt.  We have came to the agreement.  We have started looking for OBGYNs so if anyone knows of good (female, pro-life) ones on the South Side of Chicago please tell us!  Please pray for us as we look into this new journey as we figure out God's plan for our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment