Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Couponing

So I have finally figured out what to do with all my free time now that I have not been wedding planning (only took me 9 months!)  I am now working on extreme couponing apartment styple.  Lets face it I don't have enough room in this apartment for a stock pile like you see on TV.  So here I go!  I cannot stand the fact that I have been paying full price for item!  If anyone els is interested in this journey check out this website http://thekrazycouponlady.com/beginners/

Also if you are interested in saving some money and working on a budget check out mint.com and www.daveramsey.com and download his podcasts.  I have just started getting into this so I am still working on budgeting.  I cannot guarentee my sucess but I feel from these resources I have learned a lot. 

P.S. if anyone gets coupons in the paper and don't want them please forward them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment