Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Adjusting to married life

Adjusting to married life has been very easy except one thing...we both want the bed to ourselves.  I am not going to lie there is something very comforting having someone close to me protecting me but becoming a body pillow is not something I am enjoying.  Now this is a Catholic blog so I am not being inappropriate in any way.  I am literally physically uncomfortable always having to share a bed!  Any other married couples out there have trouble adjusting to this?  How did you cope?  I could use some advise!

1 comment:

  1. It took us awhile to adjust...I was say 3 months or so? I took a LOT of naps in the mean time so I wasn't so drowsy at work! My mother-in-law said to me, "I think the worst part of getting married is having to give up half the bed." :-)

    ReplyDelete