Saturday, April 2, 2011

Birthday

So today I am having a birthday party to celebrate my birthday.  It is definitely not a big birthday just 27 but I am trying to have a new outlook on life.  This past year has been one of the hardest year of my life with planning a wedding while mourning my dad's death.  Also getting tenured was no walk in the park! 

I am vowing with this party and celebration of my birthday to start fresh.  Matt and I both joined a gym this morning and are vowing to help each other to work out everyday.  We want to be healthier. I am also trying to cook healthier.  Hopefully with the weather improving Farmers Markets will open up.  I hope that this year I also work on spending more time with my family.  Although there are members who have been very unkind there are others who I love dearly and hope that I can show them that.  I also want to spend more time with friends.  It is sad that we are all spread out!

I am also hoping this Lent (can't remember a birthday that wasn't during Lent!) I am renewing my relationship with the Lord through a Lent Couples Bible Study and attending at least one daily Mass week.

No comments:

Post a Comment